Terms & Conditions
Product Liability Limitation
Hollywood Contacts does not take responsibility for incorrect use of contact lenses supplied from our website. Customers cannot purchase from our website without agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
Non-prescriptive contact lenses are for cosmetic use only and are not designed to correct any defect of sight. Please remember that our contact lenses are best used on an occasional basis and should not be worn all day, every day, or while you are asleep.
By purchasing from Hollywood Contacts, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- I agree to consult an optician should any discomfort be caused by wearing contact lenses
- I agree to consult a local optometrist prior to using contact lenses supplied by Hollywood Contacts
- I agree to adhere to the Contact Lens Safety information below
Contact Lens Safety
- Do not sleep or drive with your contact lenses in
- Do not share your contact lenses with others
- Do not use saliva, tap water or household products to clean your contact lenses or case
- Do not wear your contact lenses while showering
- Do not wear your contact lenses when using eye drops unless advised by an optometrist
- Do not store your contact lenses, contact lens solution or cases in direct sunlight or within reach of children
- Do not open the contact lens container until you have the correct solutions and a clean storage case to use. Contact Lens solution is available through Hollywood Contacts, which can be added onto your order. A storage case is included free with each pair of contacts ordered
- Do not wear your contact lenses if your eyes start to hurt, if your vision blurs, if your eyes become red, or if your eyes become sensitive to light. Discontinue use and seek professional eye care immediately
- Do not put on your contact lenses before applying makeup or before using hair spray
- Do not mix any eye medication with contact lens solution except under medical supervision
If your eyes don’t feel good, look good, or see well, you need a checkup by an eye care professional. Sometimes a minor contact lens irritation, if left untreated, can develop into a more serious problem – occasionally one that can be sight-threatening.
Experiencing discomfort with your contact lenses
Everybody is different when it comes to the types of lenses, allergies, cleaning and disinfecting habits, wear-time, and the fit of the lens and there are numerous different reasons why your contact lenses are uncomfortable.
To accurately determine the specific causes of your contact lens discomfort and appropriate remedies, you need to speak with your optometrist. A visit to your eye doctor also will rule out the possibility that your discomfort indicates a more serious underlying problem.
Our contact lens specifications
Halloween Contact Lenses, Colour Contact Lenses, Fantasy Contact Lenses & Novelty Contact Lenses
- Lenses Hardness: Soft Contact Lenses
- Center Thickness: 0.13mm
- B.C: 8.6mm
- Water Content: 42%
- Life Cycle: Yearly
- Diameter: 14.5mm
- Material: HEMA
- Expiry Date: 5 years
Designs & Patterns
Contact Lens designs and patterns may vary to actual photos shown on our website.
Shipping is only available to Australian customers. We offer a Standard Shipping rate of $8.00 and Express Post Shipping rate of $12.00. Free Standard Shipping is free of charge for orders over $80. International Shipping is available at a flat rate of $20.
Your order will be shipped the same day if received by 1pm AEST/AEDT, otherwise it will be sent the following business day.
We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us by post, unused, packaging intact and in a saleable condition within 7 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact us here and we’ll be more than happy to assist you!